Well people... Remember all those times I wrote on my blog how bad we wanted a baby? and how hard it was to see LITERALLY everyone we knew get blessed with such an awesome blessing?
Well... Now that the emotion is all gone... and I actually have this "said".. awesome blessing...
My logical sights have finally began to set it... shhhh.... don't tell Huston. (I won't admit it to him)
I am realizing that..having a baby is the exact DEFINITION of growing up.
Question is...Am I ready??
I am going to have to be! We are going to be parents, and that reality is setting in.
i know the feeling. you hope for a positive & when it comes you about have a heart attack! i'm realizing it more now that i'm farther along that we are going to have a REAL child in our home & need to protect & provide & worry & all the other grown up stuff! :) but it sure is exciting!! CONGRATS again!
ReplyDelete