Friday, June 8, 2012

Rainey Family

After 2 1/2 years my parents finally made it out to see us.


We had a fantastic 8 days! My little sister stayed with us and we stayed up every night talking. Kind of... I was so tired I always fell asleep but she loved her bonding time with her brother in law.

We did tons of fun things. When people visit its like total vacation for us too! We love it.

Day one we paddle boarded









We also found Elder Gardner from Lakeside, Az and fed him some dinner :) It was fun




Day two we snorkeled at sharks cove and went to the dole plantation














Day three Huston took them hiking then we got pizza and went to turtle beach! Dad loved the turtles















Day four we just went to random shops and the Byu bookstore and my parents rented scooters and drove off like crazies




Friday they spent the day at the Pcc and my dad got to be in the tongan show just as he did 10 years ago



Saturday we relaxed on the beach most of the day went crab hunting (I think my mom peed her pants a little from laughing too much) and had a nice cookout.





Sunday we went to the market and my dad spent all his money lol
We also enjoyed pearl harbor and then ...
my dad was a gem and treated his newly pregnant daughter to Red Lobster. Still her favorite place luckily she kept her lobster down and yes my doctor said I could eat sea food in limitation.






Monday we did the visitors center and a bunch of Random other little things before they had to leave.


It was hard to see them go. Thier bags and clothes all smelt like my Gilbert home and I was in heaven. Also my mom probably asked us a thousand times when we will be home for good??? She knows it's December but I think Huston has her scared we will be staying or settling elsewhere. So far the plan is Arizona mom... Still!!!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad your family came to visit you!!! I just wish we could get over there before you guys leave, it would be so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats crazy!! That Elder Gardner is in my in-laws ward and I went the sunday he did his farewells.. it's such a small world..
    and your mini vacation looked awesome.

    ReplyDelete