Just and update on the Farnsie Fetus...
We saw the baby today. It was the best pregnancy moment so far. Huston has not seen it since i was only 5 weeks along, so it was so fun to see the baby pop up on the screen and his face light up because it actually looked like a baby. We had fun together laughing at our baby. The doctor was trying to listen to the heartbeat and the baby turned over. and kept doing summer salts. It was giving us a little show, and was so sweet and fun to see.
Final due date is Jan. 19, 2013.
Insurance is our WORST ENEMY. we are trying to figure out how we are going to move to Arizona and have insurance. Wish us luck.
Weeks 7-11 of pregnancy were not my favorite. During the 10th week, everytime I stood up, I threw up. Literally(no exxaggeration). Some bad reflux going on... I called the doctor...and he changed my medicine from nausea relief to a digestive pill that i take 30 minutes before I eat.. and I am finally keeping food down.
Not only that...Food is starting to become appetizing again, and I actually wanna eat. I am feeling WAY BETTER. I still throw up.. but it went from 4-5 times a day to only once or twice a week.
I am hoping and praying Morning Sickness is on the OUTS in our family, Im pretty sure Huston agrees. Poor guy has had to pull his weight and mine lately, I have been down and out for almost 3 weeks.
A few more things about my pregnancy.....
-Dishes make me sick, because they smell bad. I have been pretty lucky to have a husband who doesnt complain, but secretly i think he wishes we had a dishes geenie.
-My face and back and shoulders are like high school all over again. BROKE out. Acne i hear is hormonal.. which is a sign of a girl. (I believe in all the old wives tales)
-I baught my first maternity outfit...Its still way big, but comfortable and I have room to grow into
-Constipation is normal, but a constant reminder of discomfort
-I crave Mango. Cold and cut up, juicy mango. and Taco Bell hard taco's. For the first 6-7 weeks, all i could eat was pizza. Oh and im always thirsty and want to have ICE water. not regular water... it has to have ICE. Yep this baby has a temperment already.
-Huston calls it a boy still. except today... he said "SHE" on accident and I caught a huge smile on his face after he said it.
-Spearmint gum... i chewed so much of it.. that now i hate it. But the oils are working just fine.
-My nails are long. I am loving that. I bite my nails, but the regrowth rate is incredible. I finally baught some good nail care in attempts to keep my nails long. I am currently sporting a french manicure
-My hair.... i dont know if its thicker, but I definately have more volume.
-the smell of Garlic or even talking about it will make me puke... in an instant. Literally.
-I have an addiction to the show 16 and Pregnant and Teen Mom. and a show called Pregnant in Heels. They are pretty ridiculous shows...and fun to make fun of.. but I still learn alot about labor, and adjustment phases when baby is born.
-I am finally starting to brave the thought of labor. At first I was afraid of it.. but...now after speaking with a few friends I know I will be sore after. and I know labor is not easy....I just cant wait to HOLD MY BABY.
-Baby is currently referred to as Fetus. I hate it...but the nickname came from Grandma Candi, Aunt Morgan, and Aunt Amanda. They thought it was hilarious and it has stuck. Never thought I would call my baby "Fetus" ...but it will probably be that until we know the sex and have a name picked out.
congrats kilie! the only reason people worry about labor is because it's the unknown until you experience it. you'll do great :) baby sure is blessed to have such fun parents like you two. and don't stress to much about insurance, I've learned that somehow HF always provides a way when it comes to taking care of your family :)
ReplyDeleteI was super scared to deliver but once I did, I can't wait to do it again! It's such a rush and you get the best present after it's all done :)
ReplyDeleteI love pregnant in heels, Rosie pope is just the sweetest thing and I want her to be my friend!! Are you allowed to fly home that pregnant?
ReplyDelete