Sunday, July 15, 2012

Keeping Busy

My husband... LEFT ME ..... on this island..... ALONE for 4 days.

Before he left I had my first episode of hormonal tears.... like absolutely hysterical tears. I could NOT stop crying. Even when I was laughing. I was horrified of being alone for a few days.. and I REALLY WANTED TO GO WITH HIM. It killed me to stay home. He left me to go to his grandmother's funeral, which is definitely a viable excuse. I don't hold that against him.

but like my mother said.. its good for me to learn a little bit of independence. ..... I guess.... haha

I wasn't so much sad about him leaving, mostly sad I didn't get to go. I have been Arizona sick lately. I wanted a trip to Arizona and I wanted to see all Huston's family at the funeral. But... since I couldn't go...

Here is how i kept myself busy....

A friend of mine asked me to help her decorate her room. We went to town with my craft drawer.
We made her name "Taylor" in yarn.

Then we made two jewelry holders out of old frames I had no room for.



I also spent about 5 hours making a million headbands for some friends...

I think I need a little girl.

It has been fun to get my craft on.. but I'm ready to have my husband back now.

2 comments:

  1. We were really sad you didn't get to come and see all of us...ha ha. No we really missed you, but we looked up the chineese calendar for you and it says you are having a girl...so we will see, right!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wolfgang also left me for like a day and a half or so about a month ago, and I almost died too, lol. Especially at night, because it was HORRIBLE trying to sleep without him there! Needless to say I had a terrible night's sleep that night. Kudos to you for surviving 4 days, WITH all those prego hormones! :)

    ReplyDelete