Thursday, August 23, 2012

and then there was pink...

I love that the first thing that Huston said to me yesterday morning was "we get to see our baby today!!" with a big smile on his face.

Yesterday it was confirmed loud and clear...

We are having a Baby Girl. :)

Also, by my according measurements ... I am currently 19 weeks and 6 days pregnant. I thought all this time I was only 18 weeks (Because doc said I was) However because of this, my due date got moved up a week. January 19th, to January 11th. Baby Girl must have grown. Must be all that Captain Crunch cereal im eating..haha... Yikes. Everyone please pray that I can walk at my graduation and still fly home. December 15th is graduation. Thats cutting it pretty dang close.


 Im getting plumper by the second

 He was so excited about these Jammie's. It was the cutest thing





3 comments:

  1. A girl is going to be so much more fun than you expect - trust me! Tyler LOVES having a girl too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS!!! You're beautiful :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!!! so excited for you!!! & i hope you can walk at graduation too!! i'll be honest- the last month is rough- in the summer anyways :)

    ReplyDelete