Thursday, August 16, 2012

Hormones or Crazy?

Im pretty sure...its the hormones. Even though I hate spiders, they have never brought me to tears before.

Today...I was putting away the dishes and this huge CANE SPIDER about like so...

was just starting at me while I was doing it. I hadnt noticed him, but when we locked eyes... I jumped. screamed. wiggled..and then....... started bawling hysterically.

Pretty funny right???? wrong. I called Huston immediately and he couldn't be home for another 15 minutes. I hid in my room until then.

Huston didn't believe me when I told him I was crying... but as soon as he walked in the door to kill that spider .. I started crying again. He was laughing so hard at me...

but in all honesty... Spiders is something I DO NOT DO. I hate them. HATE them.

and it just so happens that today the score came out

Spider 1 and Kilie 0

I let the pregnancy hormones get ahold me thats for sure. But they were just plain tears of fear. and thats a fact. I was too startled to stop the flow of them.

Ps. notice im blogging today??? Not sure what's gotten into me.

1 comment:

  1. Gross. Gross. Gross. Remember when you guys heard me scream from the shower... There was one of those bad boys on my shampoo bottle. I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Do not like spiders at all.

    ReplyDelete