Thursday, August 16, 2012

Elder Rainey

My mom got this nice letter last week!

Made me a little bit proud of my brother! I miss him soo much!

Dear Sister Raney,

Last week my husband, Elder Wilford Andersen, and I had the privilege of
 touring the Santo Domingo East mission and at one of the zone conferences
 we met your son, Elder Raney.  We were immediately excited to meet a
missionary from Arizona, and especially from Gilbert.  We're from Mesa and
are really enjoying the chance to serve in the Caribbean.  There are quite
a few elders in this mission who are also from Arizona.  They all seem to
 enjoy serving together and are a real strength here.  To become acquainted
with your son was a wonderful experience.  He looked healthy, and impressed
me as one who is striving to serve with all his soul.  I just want you to
know that he shines and is a remarkably fine person.  You have prepared a
wonderful servant of the Lord.  Thank you so much blessing our area by
sending your son.  You can be proud of him.

 With much love,
Kathleen Andersen 

No comments:

Post a Comment