-Other than that, I feel great and cant wait to meet our little one. Baby is 21 weeks baked and I have about 19 weeks left. Time is flying.
-In fact where did September even come from? Next Monday we get to start our LAST first day of school! That is crazy to us. We know we will miss this place, but both of us feel strongly like its our time to fly. off the island that is.
-Lately, my mind has been on all things baby. BABY BABY BABY. not just baby.. but baby GIRL!
-Huston is so cute when it comes to her. She had the hiccups the other night and he was already asleep. I could actually feel them on the outside of my tummy for the first time. When I told Huston the next morning, he said "Why didn't you wake me up???" (it was cute that he was so upset he did not get to feel baby girl.) That time is coming soon, because her little kicks are getting stronger.
-We think we have a name. It is very exciting to finally call our baby girl by name.
Maylie Kalea (Kah-Lay-AH) Farnsworth
*Hawaiian middle name*
-I have started to plan the things we want v/s the things we need, and luckily since we will be living with family for a little while we wont have to worry about a nursery or decorating just yet. (which is totally the fun part, I know)
-Call me a stroller snob.. but I have fallen in love with this stroller and carseat (tell me thats not cool??) its definitely a want and a need. wouldn't you agree? Looks like mommy will be asking for HER birthday to have this.
-oh and this diaper bag is a must have.



I'm all about having nice things for babies of they're going to make a difference and you can afford it, of course. I LOVE my baby jogger stroller!! It saves me life. Seriously. If you haven't seem the baby jogger city select, look it up. It does pretty much all the same things JJ cole's does, but I have mine as a double and have a glider board on the back. 3 babies here I come! Planning for babies is so fun. Glad you are enjoying it. :) cute name too!
ReplyDelete