-My new hair. I got it cut last week and cried because they guy made me look butch. So i have been wearing it in a pony tail all week... But my friend came over tonight and was sweet and fixed the cut for me and gave me some color. GAHH i love feeling good about myself again.
what i wanted, and what i got. Pretty close dont ya think??
- This recipe:
1 can cream of chicken
1 16oz sour cream
1/2 cube of butter
Salt and Pepper to season
Garlic Salt to taste
with chicken breasts (however many you need for your family)
Cook in crockpot on high for 4 1/2 hours or on low for 6-8
Who knew that unhealthy could taste soo good??
- My child has a pair of Toms. My baby owns a pair of Toms before I even do. How does that even happen? Thank you Marlie for the "idea" and Grandma and Grandpa for the wallet.
-Temple Ordinance worker fireside where we had the opportunity to hear from our temple presidency. Huston and I have been fighting Satan lately every thursday night before our shift. It has become more of a BIG commitment/obligation than we thought to work in the temple, but after the fireside tonight we realized how important it is, and we were inspired to continue to keep working in the temple. Its a good thing because this week I have to work 3 full shifts. :) thats 18 hours total in the temple.
-I read a few entries in my gratitude journal today. I LOVE LOVE LOVE it. I wish I did it every day. It brought me to tears a few times.
-Tonight we realized our little family is a direct result and blessing of us working in the temple. I found an entry in my journal from when we were set apart to be ordinance workers, and the temple president had said bluntly plain and simply in my setting apart blessing
" Because of your choice to work in the temple, and your faithfulness, the lord has promised your eternal family is on its way."
Pretty blunt if you ask me. I cant believe I forgot that, and Im so glad I wrote that down in my journal.
-Apparently today is Grandparents day. Maylie is so lucky to have the best grandparents in the world. She is the first grandchild on both sides and is already so spoiled. I wanted to take the time to thank my parents and mother in law for everything that they have done to help support us in this new journey. Im so glad they are Maylie's grandparents!
-I love that today I have some new found desire to blog. haha I went crazy with post ideas today, so stay tuned.
-My sister is a Boss.. and won the chance via essay writing in which I proofread for her, to work with a famous professional horse trainer at her most recent horse show. Im so proud of her! How cool is that?
-My dad is home from the rehab center. He LOVES being home. He LOVES that he is in his own element. It has been so wonderful for him mentally to be home again and Im grateful for this amazing blessing. He is the greatest :)




No comments:
Post a Comment