Friday, July 23, 2010
Boys Week..
Huston's little brother James and his best friend Chance came to visit last week for a week and half. We had a lot of fun with the boys, however i was really outnumbered! haha. BOYS! .. you know...they like to do boy things.. like not clean up. haha.. just kidding. Anyways, Huston and his brother really enjoyed the time together to say the least. It was alot of fun, and alot of down time. here are some of the pictures from the week... I'll be honest, i did enjoy them here because i got to have a girls day and spend the day with Cassie and go shopping! Have not done that in a while, thanks Huston for letting me shop with our little married budget, and thanks Cass for letting me join your day! :) ... anyways when the boys left our house was quiet. we didnt quite know what to do... other than simply enjoy it!












Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
That's great Huston and James got some boy bonding time together, I am sure they are a riot! Man I love my cousins
ReplyDelete