Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Nail biting follow-up

fellow readers... Thank you for all your nail biting advice. My husband is on me all the time about this .... however when i am at work? or he is at school?? haha.. its almost a retalliation. I know i can bite when he doesnt see me. lol... Anyways.. I have decided that.. I am going to invest in a new buffer and nail file. and every time i am temped to bite.. i WILL NOT. i will buff them, and file down what is bothering me or if there is nothing there, i will put lotion or something on my hands to keep my cuticles in decent shape. This came to me.. the other night. i was biting.. Huston pulled my hand away from my mouth..and i got annoyed and went into the bathroom and finally shaped up what i needed to the right way;)..... I have not bitten my nails since. It has been about 3 days. RECORD!! haha.. My nails are still shiny..and i am enjoying the shape they are in...so i am hoping this works and they keep growing. I will keep you all posted. haha. It is a project i am starting called taking better care of yourself. This entails exercise and eating better also. .. haha.. I am making this project public so i am held accountable. because i have all these "thoughts" about doing these things..and well.. they just stay THOUGHTS. haha..

1 comment:

  1. I love the new look of your blog! I love you and miss you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete