Friday, July 23, 2010

Laie Temple


FINALLY the temple will be finished and rededicated on November 21st, 2010. The prophet President Monson will be here! We are sooo excited, not only for the dedication and being apart of it, but for the oppurtunity to attend the temple again. Huston nor I have been very much. Huston recieved his endownments before his mission and was sent to a mission where he was unable to attend. Me, (Kilie) received my endowments and got sealed to Huston and then moved to Hawaii where the temple has been closed. So we are looking forward to being able to attend the temple together and set goals of attendance. Our stake has challenged each family to find 4 family names to do the work for in the temple also. I am looking forward to attempting this challenge, and doing some of the work for actual family members. I have been meaning to get a start on my family history forever, and now is the perfect chance. Man, there is just so much happening. We are so blessed, and excited!

1 comment:

  1. I am jealous you guys get to be there for the re-dedication and get to go to that temple on a regular basis, although every temple is a blessing to go to...you know what I mean. Clark and I visited that island for one day and on a Sunday so we weren't able to go through, bummer.

    ReplyDelete