



Meet my friend Rachel. These are some pictures of the love of her life. They have been together for almost 3 years, and i have never seen the girl happier. She was my good friend in college, and i was happy to see her happy. about a week ago... Mike Barr, her boyfriend... had a heart attack in his sleep. He was in California, and she stayed in Payson to work. Please pray for my friend Rachel. I cannot even imagine the pain she is going through. It has got me thinking... "what if i woke up tomorrow and i didnt have Huston anymore?"... I dont know what i would do. He is my everything. Rachel is still young and can probably move on and start a family, but in more ways than one, these two were meant to be together.... can you imagine?... please lets think about this... and lets never take our lives for granted. I love Huston, and couldnt imagine my life with anyone else. .. as im sure many of you feel about your families. Challenge for the week... Think positive, and dont take a second of you life for granted. Easier said than done, i know..but lets try.
wow, that is so sad to hear. Thanks for the challenge, we all need a reality check every once in a while.
ReplyDeleteI love this post. I have thought this same thing about DJ. My heart goes out to your friend. We love you guys and miss you :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, our prayers will definitely be with her. I can't imagine what my life would be like if this happened to me. :(
ReplyDelete