
So a recent job application i filled out was to a Baptist pre-school. I am desperately missing working with kiddo's and also looking for 1 full time job, or another part time one just to stay busy... Anyways... The application asked me in exact words...
-" Do you believe the Bible to be the ONLY inspired and infallible Word of God, our final authority in all matters of faith, truth and conduct? Yes....or No.... (Signature)" ...
What the hay?? And then on the back it asked me to burry my testimony. I like the fact that this would be a religious working environment.. but... because i am mormon am i banking on getting this job??... NOPE. haha..
I politely responded to the email with the application..that there might be some concerns on my application, and i apologized if i was not what they were looking for, but those were my BELIEFS.
This question really got me thinking...how true the Book of Mormon really is. I do not apologize for my beleifs at all... But the BIBLE is not the ONLY infallible Word of God. I just found that to be an interesting question to be on a job application, however i am greatful for it, it has allowed me to really ponder and think about my beliefs and testimony. Thank you Heavenly Father for everything you have given me. Things seem to always work out the way YOU want them too so i trust you.
The End.
-" Do you believe the Bible to be the ONLY inspired and infallible Word of God, our final authority in all matters of faith, truth and conduct? Yes....or No.... (Signature)" ...
What the hay?? And then on the back it asked me to burry my testimony. I like the fact that this would be a religious working environment.. but... because i am mormon am i banking on getting this job??... NOPE. haha..
I politely responded to the email with the application..that there might be some concerns on my application, and i apologized if i was not what they were looking for, but those were my BELIEFS.
This question really got me thinking...how true the Book of Mormon really is. I do not apologize for my beleifs at all... But the BIBLE is not the ONLY infallible Word of God. I just found that to be an interesting question to be on a job application, however i am greatful for it, it has allowed me to really ponder and think about my beliefs and testimony. Thank you Heavenly Father for everything you have given me. Things seem to always work out the way YOU want them too so i trust you.
The End.
No comments:
Post a Comment