Monday, August 9, 2010

CERTIFIED!











Huston and I are now.. Certified SCUBA divers!! Dive Master Roger is the bomb! We had such a good time FINALLY doing open water dives. We saw some HUGE turtles and some awesome fish! It was so neat to finally be down in the ocean. We cant wait to go again now that we are certified, it will be a whole heck of alot cheaper. :) Roger was so awesome, after we were certified he took us for a nice little sunset sail deeper into the ocean so we could enjoy his boat for a little bit to celebrate our new certification. it was so beautiful and neat to go on our first boat ride too! I got a little sea sick, but other than that.... WE LOVE HAWAII! its so dang beautiful! We killed two birds in one stone off of our "hawaii" bucket list, get SCUBA certified and go sailing!

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a blast!! I am jealous, but then again I get really motion sickness so that thought isn't fun to think about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are crazy! There's no way I'd scuba dive during Shark Week!! Well maybe...

    ReplyDelete