
(Aug 23) was my mother's birthday. i have been a blog slacker..but Just wanted to tell her how much i LOVE her! She seriously is an awesome woman..and i am finding more and more in my life as a wife, how much she really taught me that i never realized she was teaching me. She is such a good example and a great mom to say the least. She has taught me the importance of education..and recently i am greatful for that... :) haha.. Anyways.. I love you mom! you are amazing, and i know i still have so much to learn from you. Happy 50th Birthday. yep.. i said it. she is 50. :) I wouldnt be her ruthless daughter if i didnt post her age on my blog!
This cute quote reminded me for sure of me and my mother!!
**At the age of 4:Mom knows everything! At 8 Mom knows a lot! At 12 Mom doesn’t really know everything. At 14 Mom doesn’t know anything. At 16 Mom doesn't exist. At 18 She’s old fashion. At 25 Maybe Mom does know about this!At 35 Before we decided, let’s ask Mom. At 45 I wonder what Mom thinks about this? At 75 I wish I could ask my Mom about this. ... However i think my mom will still be alive when im 75. she is a fighter. haha
No comments:
Post a Comment