Monday, August 30, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!


yep.. its true.. My dad is 51! This time last year i was setting up for his big suprise party... he really had no idea. .. I really miss my dad alot. I am my daddy's little girl. He takes good care of all his children..but im the first born girl! Daddy's girl! Yep! Sorry marlie.. but its true.. its me! He will tell you its me too, because im a big investment. haha.. I mean.. What dad wouldnt bail thier favorite daughter out of jail!? right dad!? .. Anyways.. My dad.. i have to brag.. he is the man! He does more service than anybody i know, and he is such a good example. I hope to carry on that quality. He helps anyone in need, if he knows you have one. He is a wonderful man. and he puts up with all of us. My dad is also a very big supporter, and understands. I could talk to him for hours. He gives great advice. .. man im just a lucky girl arent i? to have the best mom and dad in the world.. i even have pretty fantastic In laws too. I love you daddy! wish i could have been home to enjoy your steak and shrimp birthday dinner and make you gorilla poop cookies(no bakes) haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment