Thursday, August 26, 2010

Phone-Less


Yep... still without a phone. today is officially day 7. the phone i ordered better come in today. ... i am complaining..however it actually has been pretty nice. I did ok without one. the biggest thing was not being able to talk much with my husband through-out the days. but he did good and let me borrow his phone a few days and just texted me on his computer. :) .. Anyways.. sorry to all who have tried to get ahold of me.. I officially lost my good phone in the toilet last thursday. That is the best phone i had i think. it lasted me seriously almost the whole two years before the upgrade. i only had 2 more months. Thats the longest i have had the SAME phone. haha.. sweet. Anyways.. im excited to try the new phone.. but not happy about this extra 30 bucks a month i am going to have to pay for some sort of data package. Eventually the whole corporation of cell phones are going to be switched to all smart phones. might as well switch to one now huh?.. anyways.. being phoneless.. it sucks.

2 comments:

  1. How random is it that I've been without a phone since Thursday too?!?!? haha Caseys broke so he had to put his sim in mine to use it for work... I did ok the first few days but now im goin crazzy. I miss you girlie. Seems like your loving Hawaii tho!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your brave, I'd lose my mind without my phone!

    ReplyDelete