Lately, i have been really tired, ALL the time. I cant figure it out. I thought that it was just a bad/stressful week last week, but it has carried into this week. I have been going to bed early, and waking up late for work. and it feels like my days are DRAGGGGING on...because all i want to do is go home and rest/relax by watching TV or being on my computer, or just cuddling with my husband. This tiredness has equaled out to NO MOTIVATION to do anything. Except last night i managed to do laundry and do our dishes and organize all of our junk that compiles during the week on our dinner table. haha... Anywho... Today.. i was writing in my school planner when i found this QUOTE at the bottom of the page:
" After suitable rest and relaxation there is not a day, hour, or minute that we should spend in idleness, but every minute of every day of our lives we should strive to improve our minds and icrease our faith in the holy Ghost." -Brigham Young
Needless to say, i highlighted it in hopes to refer to it all week long. Tonight i wont be home till 9-10pm. Work, class, homework in library/math lab, then english workshop for extra credit. .. can you say LONG? hopefully at that point i can crawl into bed and just go to sleep. :) thats my negatory blogging today. Sorry im such a downer. But really.. Good quote huh?? Hopefully its a little motivation!
Pregnant maybe? The fatigue hits super bad for me that first month... that's how I know I'm pregnant. :) haha
ReplyDeleteMy first thought was pregnant too! hahahaha I remember being like dead tired- on top of barfing my guts out. I would sleep from like 8pm to 11am or noon! But you could also be anemic.. Take a vitamin and see if it helps!
ReplyDelete