One year ago this week I found out I did not make the volleyball team and was left to take the classes i worked so hard to register for. ( I also lost close to ten pounds that week because of all the exercise my body was doing.)
One year ago.. i was 10 probably 15 pounds lighter. Dont worry im working on it.
One year ago I began my first semester of school after taking almost a 2 year break. Oops. I guess Heavenly Father really knows what he is doing and Huston and I were supposed to move to Hawaii for more than just Huston's education. Apparently it was for me too.
One year ago our nephew Milo was born. Where did time go?
One year ago, we started our garden. It got abandoned somewhere between the start of Winter semester last year after we came home from Gilbert. We actually might try to start it up again to be more efficient with the cost of certain foods.
I cant believe it is September already. Time is going by way too fast. Literally, however we are definately looking forward to all of the holidays coming up. Its the best time of year, and even though we dont get FALL weather, I will still be decorating and baking and burning fall candles to get us in the mood.




No comments:
Post a Comment