Today is a day worldwide known for a huge american tragedy. My thoughts and prayers go out to the families who lost loved ones in time of that awful crisis.
Today is also my grandmother's birthday. Jean Gillespie. She is no longer with us, but i miss her. She was one funny gal, and one of my best buddies. I loved spending time with my grandmother, we would visit and laugh. Ill never forget when she left us, because i was in the room when she decided to leave. The veil was so thin, and it was a pretty neat experience. I love you Jean. When i think of you, I always smile.
Today is also the day... two years ago that Huston doomed his eternity by getting down on one knee and asking me to be his wife. :) Where does time go? It doesnt seem like two years ago. Im so glad Huston asked me to marry him. I never could have imagined a happier life. He simply makes me happy, and I am grateful to my Heavenly Father for allowing us to cross paths and become eternal companions.
I cant believe we are coming up on our TWO year anniversary and still poor and going to school, but we both wouldnt trade this time in our lives for anything. We have learned so much and grown up alot. I look forward to what our future has in store for us. Taking it one day at a time, i look forward to spending the rest of my life with this man next to my side. I love you Babe!



No comments:
Post a Comment