Today... was the first day of Fall semester. Our week and half break came and went already...
I cant believe Huston has completed two full years at BYU-H and that I have completed ONE. Time flies, however Hawaii has been the perfect place to be, and where we are SUPPOSED to be. I have fought and argued with myself multiple times on that one, but its true, and has literally required every cent of my Faith in being here.
Anyway... my assessment of the semester is that it is going to be quite a load of work.
However I am really going to enjoy it. I am finally taking classes I will enjoy. It is my first semester of actually taking classes that apply to my major. I find studying Social Work extremely interesting and am pretty excited to engage in learning more about it. I am also taking a sewing class, and a D&C class. Doctrine and Covenants was my favorite year of seminary so I am looking forward to studying it again, Huston is also taking the second section of D&C so we will probably be making that our area of study for the next few months. We both are pretty excited because we feel re-vamped and ready to set some new goals for our little family and looking forward to General Conference coming up.
The start of a new semester is always like New years. I love it because you get the chance to start over, and re-assess yourself. Its fun to re-organize and make new goals sometimes.
On a fun note.. my little brother Jenson....is waiting for his mission call. WTF??? Time goes way too fast. My baby brother.. is going to be leaving on a mission?? Man... I know he will be amazing and cant wait to see where he will go. He is one of my dearest friends and I know I will enjoy writing him letters!!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment