Saturday, April 21, 2012

Funny

Ok.. this one time.. my husband found a tent. like found it... as in for FREE. So we were really excited to go camping. We had the tent for about 2-3 months and decided to try it out this weekend.

No thinking about it... we put it together to make sure all the parts were there...

Huston puts together the tent...and it looks like this:
tall and skinny tent 

He says a few times to me.. "I think something is wrong with this tent, I put it together wrong."

In the meantime, i am trying not to laugh too hard, and I type in the logo of the tent onto google to see what the tent really looks like...

and dun dun dun....


Its a crapper. its a crapper, as in port-o-pottie tent.

We laughed SOOO hard. and ended up just calling our old bishop to borrow a tent because we still wanted to go camping.

1 comment:

  1. OOOOHHHH my gosh!!!! hahahahhahhahahah
    ahahhaha
    That is seriously HILARIOUS!!!!

    ReplyDelete