Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Sometimes I Wish....


Well sometimes i wish.... haha.. Sometimes i wish alot of things.. but lately.. top of my wish list... and what has been on my mind alot lately... was wishing i knew my father in law. I have always heard the up most amazing things about him... My husband and i have had alot of fun exchanging thoughts lately, and stories. I find myself wandering alot lately if he would like me? if he would think i was right for his son? the kinds of things we would talk and laugh about, and what kind of grandpa he would be?..He is my husband's favorite person and example. Huston diligently tries to do everything thing like his father, literally...So technically... I know i would love BAYE. anyways.. something to ponder. All i know is i am greatful for him. I have a wonderful husband because of his example.

4 comments:

  1. He would have LOVED you!! Huston is a lot like his father, same sense of humor. He was an AMAZING man and I looked up to him so much! Baye would have adored you as his daughter in law!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dont kid yourself ki, nobody likes you. :) just kidding!! I am sure he would love you. why not? the rest of the family does! or at least thats what i have heard ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He would adore you! He would be so proud that Huston found an incredible woman to partner with for eternity. And I'm sure you would have adored him right back. One day you will meet and it will be as if you have known each other all along. I love you. :)

    ReplyDelete