Friday, August 13, 2010

Friday the 13th.


Friday the 13th..ooo spooky right?? not.. i dont believe at all in the suspicions of this day because of today... today was different. today heavenly father had to have answered all my prayers from the past 3 weeks. Every single one of them. So it was a good day. Sorry i wont bore all of you. my blog posts have been kind of long latley. but so much has been going on. My life is changing so much. :) and so fast. Recently i have made the best desicion ever to go back to school. i will be getting my Elementary and Special Education degree. and today... yes TODAY.. at the last possible minute i was ACCEPTED!!! into BYU-H! and i can officially set foot on the court monday at 2:30 for try-outs for the VOLLEYBALL team. Wish me luck! I will keep everyone posted on that part.. but even if volleyball doesnt work out for me, i need to be back in school. For some weird reason, i am super motivated to finish and get my degree(never thought that would happen) out of no where my heart changed. haha. Huston and i should be graduating around the same time. We shall see! The way i see it.. is there are SOOO many student opportunities here. I knew i would regret later in my life, of not taking advantage of this chance NOW, where we can get grants and live poorly together and be students. I am so excited! sorry to exxagerate the excitement.. im sure once school actually starts. i will be alot LESS excited. ha

1 comment:

  1. Yayyy, I wish I had taken the opportunity to get more of an education when I didn't have kids to worry about or take care of! You are making a great decision to go back and you don't need me to tell you that, wish you the best in school and good luck with volleyball try outs!

    ReplyDelete