
i have alot on my mind. Its a grumble post. sorry... Anyways.. recently ALOT has been happening in our lives. well my life. so.. since we have moved to Hawaii i have been unable to find FULL time work. Unless its working 2 jobs. anyways..Since i have been so motivated the past two weeks to stay busy i have started playing/working out with the Volleyball team here. SOOO MUCH FUN...and lo and behold... my thought process might go a little something like this... I am doing nothing with my life right now. I need to start spending my time better. i think later in life i will regret this oppurtunity to NOT go to school.We are here in Laie, where everyone is in the same boat, where BYU has made it 210% possible for us to be here, and there are so many oppurtunities.. WHy not go back to school? huh?Plus Huston is not ready for a baby yet, so why not do something with my life until he is ready? i am tired of waiting haha..so stay busy!.. yep.. and then the girls on the team kept saying to me.. you should try out. It doesnt hurt to try right??.. hmmm.. they may have creeped into my head a little. so all in one week.. prayed.. decided with my husband to apply to FALL semester. and try out for the volleyball team. In that same week i have had to make a video for the coach, meet with some eligibility lady, and get my rear in gear on this going to school thing. Even if i dont play volleyball, i still wanna be in school. ..anyways.. and in the same week.. like umm.. yesterday.. I was offered a FULL TIME job in the golf shop. What the heck???.... taking a huge leap of faith.. i turned down the job, and i am now just praying and hoping school works out. I feel strongly about this! .. Wish me luck. I am stressed up to the Wazooo...:)
Thanks for letting me grumble...thought i might catch you guys up alittle. :)
ps. Goals are going good! We are rocking our gym m-f goal, and reading/praying every night. and i have lost 6 ibs. and Huston has lost some tooo! yahoo!.. Life is good. :) umm.. Nail biting.. not going so well. but.. i am definately more aware and trying real hard. :)
pss. last night we waited 2.5 hrs to see Johnny Depp.. didnt happen. we will try again soon. they are shooting pirates 4 not to far from here. He actually shakes everyone's hand. so.. someday.. SOON. we will meet Johnny Depp.
YOU ARE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAY TO GO ON TRYING OUT, READING, PRAYING WORKING OUT, AND LOOSING WEIGHT! YOU DA BOMB! I AM ROOTIN N TOOTIN FOR YA HAHA
ReplyDeleteYEAH!!! Good luck Kilie!!! I'm sure everything will work out, especially if you just have that "feeling" you are doing the right thing. Isn't it awesome when you stick to your goals haha...I love it :) And good luck on meeting Johnny Depp and trying out for the volleyball team...that would be AWESOME!!
ReplyDeleteJust so you know, Chris and I are BYUH's girls volleyball team's #1 fans. We seriously know everyones names, stats, and have our own nicknames for them. We can't wait to watch this season (which starts soon)! It would be fun to be able to watch you. But if not... You can sit with us in the stands and I'll still think you're cool :) Good job at grasping all of the opportunities here. You will be incredibly blessed, and be able to look back with no regrets.
ReplyDeletedon't be stressed kilie! you can assomplish anything :)O i say, try out for vb cause you would make it, go to school because it's going to be so much harder to go back once you guys have kids, and enjoy this time with your hubby! your living the life girlie! miss you!
ReplyDeleteYou will be fine, don't stress! I still haven't even found a part-time job :) I keep hearing all these people are meeting Johnny Depp, my friend Milie is in Hawaii and she met him. Craziness! Love you girlie, miss you!
ReplyDeleteIf you spell opportunity like that one more time I'll kill myself. :-). Good luck with everything! You'll rock the volleyball team and staying in school is always a good way to go. Good luck meeting J Depp. Take a pic...Ben
ReplyDelete