Friday, May 13, 2011
Guilty Pleasure
It's better than American Idol...in my opinion.. although i never watched Idol because i never loved it very much, but i certainly love this show. The talent is AMAZING!
When i was young.. I loved Christina Augilera. I may or may not have cried a few times as i watched this new show called the "VOICE." It is empowering to me. I wish i could sing! haha Anyways, sadly the part i teared up on was watching the 16 year old girls sing and get picked by Christina as their voice coach. She is truly making these girl's dreams come true, and like me, i am sure they loved her when they were little too. ....Even though she ruined the national anthem at the Super Bowl, she still is one very talented artist.
haha.. bla bla bla.. Anyways, I love "THE VOICE" I think its great they are seeking talent based on true talent and not on status quo or looks. Like i said, its empowering.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Not gunna lie, I think Blake Shelton is attractive! I think mainly because he has BEAUTIFUL eyes. I can't remember all the contestants, but I'm routing for the black guy who plays the guitar! He's above them all in my opinion. But I'm sure they are all going to prove they've got talent in the coming weeks! Not to mention I like that Christina is making a come back. I wonder if she'll release a new song/album with all this new publicity?
ReplyDelete