Sunday, May 29, 2011
I miss my HUSBAND...
First time away from the husband was not so bad the first two days...we were both busy...I mean it was weird, but just not terribly so,.. come day 3 and day 4.. nights got harder and harder, and well i just miss him. We talked on the phone last night for almost two hours. He is just my best friend. I do not like being away from him! I am a little too dependent possibly, but its kind of cool because i just value our relationship/friendship that much more. Absence really does make the heart grow fonder. Its weird, however, Im really grateful i was able to come home and see my family. They pretty much rock too.
I am pretty excited to see my husband's smile again, and cuddle with him. Cheesy I know.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment