(dont party too hard tonight)
(So Proud of HIM)
(Glad i could be there! The best people i have ever known!)
(Aunt Shawn Did it! )
My little Brother is Graduated from High School. Where does time even go? Not to mention, he is ALREADY ready to serve his mission and his papers will be able to be FINISHED in September. Man, it feels like just yesterday i graduated HS, yet that was 4 years ago. It was wonderful to be able to get to be here for my brother. I was also able to be there for his ordination of an Elder, which really meant alot to me. My little brother has this gift called "OBEDIENCE" and he is just a phenominal person. I look forward to seeing what is in his future because I know that he has SO much in store for him. Man, my little brother is just such a stud. I cant believe how grown up he is. The night I got into town, he and I stayed up talking, and he expressed his nerves for the next step in life, and i couldnt help but think back to when i was feeling the same way. When did we all grow up?
Anyway...Congrats Jenson! I sure do love you, and im not sorry for filling your room with balloons with Aunt Shawn. We had too much fun doing it!! I hope you know how proud i am of you. If you ever need anything you know your big sister is always there. You were always such an example to me and Marlie, and you will be a great missionary. Congratulations!






No comments:
Post a Comment