Tuesday, May 31, 2011
Home Sweet Home
My trip home was FanTASTIC!! Big Thanks to my MOM and DAD for sending me home! It was much needed, and i enjoyed every second!!
I loved every second of it. I was able to eat at most all my favorite places, spend time with ALL of my family, watch my little brother graduate from High School, visit friends, have sleepovers with my sister and other friends, attend an old friend's baby shower, get my toes done with my mom and sister, visit lakeside(cousins), i was even able to drive my own car (thanks dad), and eat New York steaks.
Unfortunately i didnt take very many pictures, i was too busy soaking up all the familiar people and places.
Gahh... It was so nice to be able to be there, at that place i now refer to as "the mainland."
Call me a little homesick, because i am. As much as i was ready to come home and have a husband again.. I truly do miss Arizona.
I cant wait until we are friends with everyone we grew up with again and can live close to them, and can be around family, and take camping trips, and enjoy ARIZONA, that place we always called home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment