Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Summer School


Spring Term ended well.

I am loving the "terms" better than actual semesters. I mean I get full credit for only 6 weeks worth of class. Isnt that great? Anyways, Spring Term ended and Summer Term starts monday. This past term i took 2 business classes, 1 exercise class, Science, and Social Work. I loved my Social Work class. It made me realize that this is exactly what i want to do with my life.

Summer Term will consist of Book of Mormon Part 2, another Business class(online), and Psychology. It will suprisingly keep me pretty busy. Thankfully its only 6 weeks long until First Term begins(July)

Gotta love summer school... but hey, if it means i will get off this rock that much sooner, then why not???

At the end of Summer I have have accumulated around 27-30 more credits and all over the course of 3 months. Now you understand why summer school rocks????

No comments:

Post a Comment