Saturday, March 24, 2012

Flare





Im going to take some time to brag about my fish.

On Tuesday.. We got a fish! ... correction, ANOTHER fish. The last one died unfortunately.

Our new fish.. Flare....is BEAUTIFUL. I can't get over it. And he really does have a personality.

I know most of you are thinking.. "C'mon Kilie its just a fish, He can't be that cool" .... To those of you who are thinking that, Well he is cool!

-I have been having fun with it. I put him in front of a mirror sometimes and he FLIPS out because he can see himself and he thinks its another Beta fish, Its really funny.

-He loves to eat, and if he could make noise, I'm pretty sure he would be like a baby when it comes to food.

-Everytime we look at him up close, he comes right up to us.

-He has the coolest fins, and the most unique coloring

and best of all... He is still ALIVE and doing well. (I think I'm most excited about this part)

No comments:

Post a Comment