Monday, March 5, 2012

WTF?

Someone slashed our tire on Saturday. We came out of the mall in Kaneohe, and found this....

the cause? ... a HUGE knife slash. 
RUDE! I dont understand why someone would do that. 
I didn't think I ticked anyone off while I was parking??? 

Gosh dang we have terrible luck with our tires. This is the fifth one we have had to replace since we have moved here. Let me clarify, not all of them were slashed, but some had nails, and some were just old and worn. 

I guess I can't complain, if the tires are the least of our car troubles then we are GOLDEN! 

On a side note, the boys wanted to be timed... they changed the tire in 15 minutes time. Would have been sooner, but they couldn't get the tire off the car. Huston had to kick it really hard to even loosen it up just a little bit. 


No comments:

Post a Comment