Thursday, March 22, 2012

Random Day

I don't particularly love days like today...

Even though I got a lot done, it just didn't suffice or exeed my expectations.

Today we had no classes. And i had big expectations of a beautiful day on the beach and adventure possibly with my husband or a friend.

But, Huston decided to go to the Big Ideas Conference (the reason school was cancelled) and friend was not having the best morning.

and.. that left me home at 10am when I woke up... To do the dishes, vacuum, clean house, work out (Yep I earned my first dollar for the Jar), iron my temple dress, clean my fishbowl and do some homework.

I could have gone to the beach, but whenever I had time to go, the sun went down.. or I didnt have "enough" time according to my standards to achieve desired skin color.

I don't mind not having any classes, but when I have other arrangements such as work and a temple shift, its hard to arrange adventure time because you have to be back from adventuring at a certain time.

Granted those are good "other arrangements" I would still prefer the WHOLE day off to venture the island.
Good thing we celebrate Price Kuhio (Hawaiian Holiday) on the island, and we have Monday off too.

No comments:

Post a Comment