Most water I have ever seen in my life, all from just 2-3 hours of torrential rain. It has been raining all week, but as soon as we get two hours of hard DOWN poor, it floods. Interesting concept.
Oh and for the record, i almost wet the bed. When you are awaken from your deepest sleep from a loud noise(THUNDER) its pretty scary. Luckily Huston was already awake and was there to just laugh at me, but when he saw the look on my face like I was really scared he stopped real fast. haha
On the other hand of my happiness for there being no school today, I feel really bad for all of those who had homes flooded, and for the university who had many parts of the school flooded. We are expecting another 2 hour down pour before the end of the day, ill pray that the clouds just keep moving on their merry way.
1. car near the PCC 2. My front porch 3. the playground 4. my backyard
1. The road into TVA where we live and 2. another classroom building....FLOODED



Yikes! So much damage! I hope everyone is ok. What a mess! It flooded in 2008 pretty bad, but I dont think that bad!
ReplyDelete