Wednesday, March 21, 2012

March 21st???

I can't believe it is already the end of March. Where is time going?

Here are some of my/our thoughts as of late...

-School gets out in 2 weeks, and we get a week off before summer school. Woohoo!

-Gma and Gpa Hatch are coming to visit, as well as Todd and Kallie and Blake all in April

-Working in the temple has provided me/us with so much motivation and we are really seeing a lot of change in our lives. Motivational changes such as more energy, watching less TV, doing more school work, and putting more effort into our job positions. We are keeping busy thats for sure, and we are grateful for the chance to be Temple workers. We are learning so much about the temple we never knew before. What a cool place!

-I miss my family, they better visit me soon

-We graduate in less than 9 months and have to leave the island, I'm not sure how i feel about that. Im really starting to like this place.

-I have to start graduate school applications this summer, as in like 2 months. The plan is to apply to a few places and see where the Lord takes us. Who knows, maybe I won't get into anywhere...You never know until you apply.

-In 3 weeks our Ohana friends are leaving the island. I don't know how i feel about that. I have come to the conclusion it will never be easy to say goodbye to friends who are onto bigger and better things. We are grateful for these kind of people in our lives and know they will always be in our lives.

-I dont handle change very well, and this April is a big change. Most people we know here and are familiar with. are graduating and leaving. Our ward, and our neighborhood is going to change drastically. There are only a select few left on the island from when we first got here. I am praying for some new fun people, which always happens, its just a matter of comfort and re-getting to know everyone

-Time is going too fast

-I started a gratitude journal. I recommend this to EVERYONE. You will seriously see how much you really are blessed on a day to day basis.

-Everyone got pregnant last month it seems like except for me. Hence the angry post a few weeks ago. Im dealing with it :) I keep telling myself this:
-My sister and i got ready at the same time the other day over the phone while listening to Adele. I must of missed her or something. Man... I do love her. Cant wait to live close to her again. Plus I taught her how to "pin" and "re-pin" and we talked about fashion over the phone. Someday... when puberty finally hits, we will be able to share clothes. Until then, Ill wait a few more years. 

-My cousins are doing so well and are SO strong. They are almost done with their rehab program, and in the middle of May they will probably get their Halo's off.  I still can't believe God spared their lives although I'm grateful they did. They were recently able to travel to Snowflake AZ to attend Robb's parents funeral. I think thats amazing. Im so proud of them 

-Jenson is LOVING the Dominican Republic. People there think he is Latin, and his Spanish is really coming along. Im so proud of my brother, and my brother-in-law James(Naga Phillipines). They both are serving in hard areas where re-activation is the theme of their mission, rather than the door to door teaching, and they both have made the best of their choice to serve a mission and have great attitudes. Its really uplifting.

-I got a little too ahead of myself the other day as I was explaining to my mom, more like shouting with joy, and telling her that I couldn't wait to be FINISHED with school. She was quickly apt to remind me that I still needed a Master's degree. Yes, I do. and Yes I want. Whats two more years right??

No comments:

Post a Comment