This pregnancy is going by fast. Im loving that because every newborn I see just brings me to tears. I want my own baby.
A little update:
-Grandma's are going crazy. Our child is a little spoiled ;)
-I am a sweatshop. No matter how cold the classroom, or room I am in, I am never cold or satisfied. I am always SWEATING like a freaking piglet. Maylie is a little heater. I have never sweat so much in my life. Worse than volleyball days, no lie.
- I can never make up my mind.
-My trips to the bathroom are becoming way more frequent. I hate it.
-My cousin is due just 4 months after I am. So excited for them.
-My belly is definitely a pregnant belly now. Im pretty lucky, I have put the normal weight back on my arms and face, but other than that, my belly seems to be carrying most of the weight, and I hope it stays that way.
-Baby's movements are getting a lot stronger. Still have not felt her on the outside yet, but Im love that I feel her more everyday. I was worried because for about 2 days I did not feel anything, but she woke up and came back excited to play.
-She loves loves loves her feet in my ribs. This is the most discomfort I have felt thus far, other than when I lay down wrong, she will find my sciatic nerve as soon as I stand up and that HURTS.
-I have headaches 2-3 times a week. Its annoying, but I'm pretty sure it's a direct correlation with the hormone increase or my blood sugar because I never used to get headaches. Good thing she is worth it.
-My husband kisses and talks to my belly any chance he gets. He is super excited for this girl already. I have loved watching him as I get bigger and bigger. He is realizing this whole thing is real, and he gets more excited.
-Huston's biggest fear is that I will give birth on our plane ride home from Hawaii. I will be 34 weeks pregnant, and he is watching Youtube videos already just to prepare himself lol
-I eat SO much. Not on purpose, but I am literally always hungry. I eat, and 20 minutes later im hungry again. If i let my blood sugar drop, i get sick so i have to keep downing the food. Luckily I have not put on too much weight.
-Im starting to retain a little water. Pretty sure my feet were swollen last night.
-I crave Hot Dogs. that has been my only consistent craving.
-I take consistent naps every day. Nap-time changed to about 4pm. I think it is because life got busier with classes and work.
-Uncontrollable tears have started to happen more often. Literally uncontrollable. I cry when I am laughing, I cry after I talk to my mom on the phone, I cry when I am tired, stressed, cooking, etc...Its crazy..haha
-I cant complain about much. I am literally having a great pregnancy minus the first 12 or so weeks. I am definitely not the woman who "glows" or loves being pregnant, but I am grateful for a healthy and safe pregnancy.

Looking good!
ReplyDelete