I promise we are a cleanly couple. I clean my house almost every day.. minus the dishes doing...
but how in the hell does a RAT get into an upstairs apartment?
Last week our room smelt NASTY no matter what we did.
We checked all of our shoes, did laundry multiple times, moved our bed to see if something was under our bed, checked to see if it was the dumpster (but then the trash man came and our room still stunk) and Huston even searched the surrounding of the outside of our whole apartment building to make sure nothing was dead outside close to our room since we usually keep our windows open for air flow...
Nothing?..
Where was the awful smell coming from???
We let it go for a little while thinking maybe it was just our fan, because if we turned the fan off, the smell was not as bad..
and last night we finally got smart and moved our dresser to see if something was behind it...
sure enough...
DEAD ... VERY DEAD and DECAYED rat. Right there smooshed behind our dresser.
YUCKY im still creeped out.
But so glad that I can stop racking my brain trying to figure out what the heck was smelling bad in our bedroom no matter how clean it was.

We caught 5-6 rats in our apartment over a 1 month span. I talked to housing about a couple times to have them come a few and check for holes, etc. to see where they were getting in because our apartment was always clean, too!
ReplyDeleteYour house was so clean it had nothing to eat! I'm sorry that is nasty, but with that gorgeous weather comes the bugs and animals!
ReplyDelete