My hubby turned 25 recently.
For his birthday .... He was busy. ALL DAY LONG. as in like didn't get home until 10pm.
So we opted to celebrate on a Saturday instead.
He got his GO Pro camera (he loves it), He got coke zero and his favorite candy bars, some cards in the mail from my family, his mamma, and grandparents. He got a professional massage (which he also loved, his first time as well) and he will be going to scuba dive his favorite spot on the island soon.
Good birthday yes?
As for the actual celebration, we went the beach...ALL day. Huston got to body board, eat at his favorite restaurant, and body board some more. We also ate cake together. He ran the show. I didnt plan anything because why?? Im a good wife, and due to the fact that our daughter has consumed his life lately, he needed a day of doing only what HE wanted to do. I had no say or input, and he loved that. :) So i politely pretended to enjoy sitting on the beach watching him bodyboard. :) As long as he is happy :)
Not bad for 25?
I love my hubby. I cant believe I met him when he was only 18 years old. yep people thats almost 7 years he has been "THE ONE" in my life.
So grateful for him and the man that he is. Couldn't of asked for better. Happy Birthday Babe!








Cute suit preggo momma!
ReplyDelete