Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Count your many blessings






I just thought this was funny! 


My all time favorite picture of Heavenly Father!

Reasons to Smile, things that have made me smile recently: 


-Husband cleaned the house multiple times last week

-Homemade Easter basket (It was legit) filled with goodies from husband and mom and dad( i am spoiled)  

-Spent Easter and died eggs with great friends

-I was given a beautiful lei at church last sunday from someone i LOVE 

-A dear friend brought me roses and said, "You are a wonderful friend, and person, and i wanted you to know that! So thank you for all you do for me." (I may or may not have cried a little) 

-Walking by an apartment hearing loud music playing in another language and someone attempting to sing the lyrics even louder than the music was playing ( i guess they thought if the music was loud, no one would hear them) It was pretty dang funny 

-Being able to attend the temple 

-Seeing new pictures of our friends baby (our nephew) who is growing so fast. 

-Skype makes me smile. Recently i have been able to Skype with my Mom and Dad, cousins, and friends.

-Husband dreadfully watched Glee with me last night! He hates that show... it meant A LOT to me. Even though he did make fun of the show the whole time.

-Talking to a friend on the phone for almost 2 hours because we needed to catch up. I bet we could of talked alot longer. I LOVE good conversations, and i really miss the people i grew up with. It amazes me today how much we are all able to still be apart of each others lives. 

-Going home in exactly one month.

-Finding out one of my best friends baby showers is when i come home! :) 

-Catching up with a cousin over conference weekend. I miss her ALOT! 

-Getting a text from an uncle i have not heard from in almost 3 years on Easter sunday. 

-Our new calling as Nursery leaders is the BOMB! We love our little ones so much already! It amazing to see them make connections and try to communicate.

-Talking to my little brother all the time makes me smile. 

-Feeling strongly like my major is what i am supposed to be doing.. FINALLY! Taking my first Social Work class and I LOVE IT! (possibly more than i ever loved teaching)

-Husband going through every measure he could to find us a Ham for Easter. :)

-Turbo Kick, Zumba make me smile, because they are a fun and hard way to work out! It keeps me wanting to go back every week. 

**I AM SURE THERE ARE SO MANY MORE, but right now, these are some of the biggest blessings given to me in the past couple weeks! I just had to share because my heart is so full! Heavenly Father spoiled me this month. He KNOWS his children and their needs! Please remember that!! 

1 comment: