Sunday, April 17, 2011

One Year Ago, This month...

Where is time going????... I cant believe we are already over half way through April 2011.

One Year Ago This Month...

-We just moved into our new apartment! Lucky us, because we loved it!

-Our new apartment had a new found invention called and OVEN. It was an adventure actually cooking again! finally...haha

-I started work at Pizza Hut, and at Turtle Bay. FINALLY! After job searching for almost 5 months. Its hard to believe i have been here for 1 year already. It is the first job I have had for a full year. Hoping to be here about 2 more years as well! I am so blessed to work at Turtle bay (not Pizza Hut). They work with my schedule for school, and it has been a great job for me. I enjoy the environment and people as well.

-We were scared to go to our new ward, but excited at the same time to finally get settled.

-Wolfgang gave a prayer in Sac. Meeting, and Huston caught on to his accent and they were German buddies from the start. Our first friends in the ward were Wolfgang and Jaimie (who are now gone). (Ya, that was a whole year ago)

No comments:

Post a Comment