Monday, April 18, 2011
The Start of Spring Term
Spring Term 2011 classes started today. I have class M,W,F 7:30am-12pm. Not a bad schedule eh?? After attending my first day class today i realized both of my classes will be super easy, but i have 3 other classes as well. They are online. All in all, this semester is going to be really easy, however it is going to require one thing, and one thing only. That is SELF CONTROL! My Goal is to stay on top of things. It will mostly just consist of a lot of busy work for 6 short weeks. Wish me luck! I am totally aiming for 10 credit's of strait A's! I am a little OCD when it comes to my GPA. I really like to give myself a buffer, and keep it as high as i possibly can! Anywho..Today, was productive. I went to class, cleaned my house, showered, shaved my legs, and even though homework was not due until FRIDAY, i gave myself a head start!! I think thats a pretty good way to start out if i do say so myself, now its time to relax and plan FHE! Love spending time with Huston! He is my best friend!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hey!! I found your blog again :) I guess last time I forgot to add you to my list so it wasn't coming up on my side bar. Anyway, good luck with all the classes!! Thats a busy load you have :) Guess what? We are going to Hawaii in May with Sam's family!! Where is BYU-H? We are going to Oahu...I'm pretty sure. haha
ReplyDelete