Thursday, April 21, 2011

To Do List...

 I thought the above photo was pretty great!! In a dream world!!
 (Remember when these were the days??)
 Like i said i went a little CRAZY!

So i have learned recently that in order to keep myself busy and not "idol" i make lists. i am a crazy list maker, and i have about 10 calenders to keep. One at work, two at home, one for school, and one MASTER one of EVERYTHING on my computer. i know im weird, maybe its a bit of an OCD thing, but i like to be organized and remember things. Lately i just cant seem to get out of this "give yourself a break" mode, ever since we had a week off.  I decided yesterday this mode needed to end, i was just bein LAZY! and i went a little crazy. After school yesterday i deep cleaned my house, did the dishes, burnt candles, played loud music, did the laundry, washed our car (inside and outside), got ahead in most of my classes by doing homework. I hope to make this a habit, the early homework thing so that i wont have any homework when i go home to Arizona. Huston and I even played cards, and we had fun doing it! We usually dont play cards because... well.. we cant, haha. Like mom always says, if you cant say something nice, dont say anything at all. I even went to Zumba again last night and just made sure that every second of yesterday was filled with something productive instead of computer browsing, or being bored and taking a nap.

 So I went a little crazy, dont judge, but today.. I have energy, and i feel GREAT because i have a clean house, and a car that smells good, plus im ahead on my homework!

I will make it a goal to be as productive as i can all the time, as much i love resting....getting things done gives me a greater feeling of accomplishment, even if that does mean over doing it on the list making ;)

Next item of business is losing the 20 pounds i have gained since we got married, and getting myself a nice TAN again!

Have a wonderful day! Remember to thank Heavenly Father for your many blessings!

1 comment:

  1. I'm with you on this one girl! I LOVE making lists! It helps me to stay on top of things because I have a terrible memory, and also makes me feel good when I accomplish them and cross them out. In fact, sometimes if I feel like I don't have enough things on the list, and I just did something that I didn't put on the list, I write it down and cross it out, lol. :)

    ReplyDelete