Friday, April 22, 2011

TURBO KICK



Remember how i posted about losing 20 pounds i have gained since marriage? i am pretty sure i lost all of that last night as i went to my first TURBO KICK class. it was freaking hard. I was dripping sweat within the first five minutes. it was CRAZY insane! I loved it though. I will be going back to buff and mean phillipino ladies class because she kicked my butt and i liked it. :) and i am paying for it today. haha, lets just say im a little bit sore. The common saying's for the night between Rachel(my neighbor) and I, were " is she serious? please be kidding!" and " are we done yet?" Haha, all in all we had a good time except for being the only 2 white girls front and center. We may or may not have seen her laughing at us a few times. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment