Wednesday, April 27, 2011

"It was going to eat me"





Yesterday as i was minding my own business baking some yummy cookies, when i came across a Cane Spider (google it) in my house. First one of the summer! In case you didn't know, for some reason, all manner of bugs like the HUGE roaches, ants, spiders, etc.. decide its best to come into peoples homes during the summertime. ..Anyways, I was kind and did not try to kill it.( i was too scared) I let it hang out on my kitchen rug until my husband came home. or so i thought... as i watched t.v. not paying close attention, the next thing i knew it was on the couch right next to me. No joke, it was STARING right at me. I freaked out, threw the TV controller, and ran to my bedroom with the chills. Sidenote: Some of you may be thinking, "Why didn't she just kill the dang thing?" which is a valid question, Why didn't I?? ..Yep, spiders are like my worst fear in life. Not even kidding, i hate them more than i hate it when my husband does not do the dishes. haha..Anyways. The result was that the SPIDER won, and me hiding in a corner in my bedroom until hubby got home from work. I hate SPIDERS! ..Huston comes home laughing his head off. but ill repeat this was not FUNNY, i really hate spiders. He kills it, brings it to me to show its dead, and still laughed. His quote, " What did you think, it was going to eat you??" .... ME,
"well did you see the size of that thing, it really could eat me! and I was really scared so please stop laughing."

I sent a picture to my mother, and her response was "Well girl saddle up, and ride that thing!"

What the?? Is no one as scared of spiders as I am??? Why does everyone think its a joke?? lol

No comments:

Post a Comment