Saturday, April 30, 2011

Fast Five





The Rock, Vin Diesel, and Paul Walker all in one movie= YUMMY! 

For Date Night last night, Huston was thrilled to announce "Fast Five" came out, and he was praying that i would be ok with spending my evening discussing fast cars and getting excited about them. I was thrilled to do this, however not necessarily for the the fast cars (reasons posted above) hahaha!

Just kidding, but reallly.... It was a GREAT movie! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND IT!  Funny, lots of action, fast cars, and great men blessed with chisled bodies. 

 I love date nights and spending time with my sweetheart, even if that does mean seeing a boy movie for date night.

1 comment:

  1. I wont lie i didn't like it too much. It was a typical action movie... but i probably would have enjoyed it more if bristol weren't there and i was trying to protect her precious little ears!

    ReplyDelete