Friday, May 13, 2011

at least it sounds better ...


Rebecca Black's stupid video

Glee's cover for her..to make it not sound so bad



Oh Rebecca Black.. I truly feel bad for you. I am sorry your video and song sucked so bad...but  i hope Glee Cast helped you out by making your song sound a little better....

Still not too fond of the Glee song choice, but it does sound 100x' s better than Rebecca Black

Sadly ill admit that i watch Glee. I LOVED the first season, however season two has gotten a little scary and i am actually never too fond of the song choice, but for some reason, i like the show. Yes.. I watch Glee!

1 comment:

  1. i loved the first season.. season 2 sucks..i just watch it occasionally for the performances, but even then they often fall short :( and the voice being on at the same time has shot any hope of glee catching my attention

    ReplyDelete