I will be....
Spending time with .... These people...more like HOGGING them....
Watching this amazing brother take a big step in his life..(HS graduation)...
Have lots of lunch dates with old friends, and in-laws..at places like ...
and ...
Getting my nails and toes done with my mama and sister.(much needed girl time)....
Somehow my MOTHER weasled in a DENTIST appointment as well... not quite sure how this happened....
Spending a week away from this wonderful man :( ....
Hopefully attending this girl's baby shower...
and visiting Lakeside to see extended family and do a little or alot of this....
and maybe a little meditating in this building...
or this one....
I CANT WAIT TO BE IN ARIZONA! It will be one short week, however, I am workin hard to finish all matters of school so it can be FULLY enjoyed. Huston.. I will miss you alot though!











I better see YOU!!! I leave May 27th so keep that in your mind please when planning on who you see and when!! :)Love you!!
ReplyDelete