Sorry if i am MIA in the next couple of weeks.
I have quite a lot to do. It may be Christmas season, but it is also the time of finals, projects, readings, papers, and more projects and presentations and stuff.
Good ol' school. Only one more year of it!
The only thing is... We always say, oh i can't wait until we own a house, or have kids, or what we refer to as "real" jobs.... but truth is... we can wait.
We have seriously loved this stage of our lives. We are poor, but manage to live. We live humbly and within our means, and we live in Hawaii. It has seriously been like the BEST time of our lives out here. Even though we are far from family, it is the best thing we ever could have done together. So our New Years wish will be that the year slows down a little so we don't have to say goodbye to this "ROCK" and our ohana family so quickly.
Good post love. Good post! :) I love and miss you! I am glad things are going good too! That always is happy!
ReplyDelete