Right off the batt, after being home for 2 days my little sister and I had a little bonding moment.
We went to the dermatologist together. The doctor told me to put a gown on so he could see my back but he said to keep my bra on.
Ya well.. i was not wearing a bra. I was only wearing an undershirt and a sweatshirt.
As soon as the doc left I ask my 13 year old sister, to give me her bra. She almost cried she started laughing so hard. We both were. Lucky for me she had a sports bra that barely fit, and I wore it for a few harmless minutes while the doctor looked at my back while she sat awkwardly in the chair next to me covering her chest because its cold in doctors offices.
As soon as the doctor walked out...I started to get dressed and was stopped dead in my tracks by my sister who says.. "Umm Hello, my bra!?? GIVE it back!"
Oh good times. I miss my little sister and I'm really sad to say that unfortunately I do fit into her bra's. A little snug, but it still fit.
Girlfriend, why were you not wearing a bra? LOL I'm as teeny as they come but I wouldn't set foot out of the house without a bra. I guess 'cause mine are old and saggy :) You're still perky and can get away with it!
ReplyDelete